Pages


12/28/15

Table for One: Westville






Saturday morning I had an amazing lookbook shoot in the Flatiron District and Meatpacking. I was starved when we finished so I headed over to the West Village to check out the eats. I found a small restaurant called Westville and decided to have brunch-- I ordered their baked challah bread french toast and some peppermint tea. The food arrived about 10 minutes later and it was so delicious. My total was less than 15 dollars...so worth it! If you're ever in the area check it out for sure. I'll definitely be back to Westville for another delightful meal. I'm tempted to try more brunch items but maybe next time I'll get lunch or dinner. 

Love yaaa,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Lauren Legato. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign