Pages


1/16/16

acid denim




I found this denim jacket at LTrainVintage in Bushwick. It was 20 bucks and really adorable. But I learned a little something about falling in love with pieces at thrift shops: I need to start making sure things fit. I am a fashion rookie so I'm still learning, but it was hilarious because Lydia (my photographer) had to direct me so much so that this jacket didn't look like a balloon on me in the pictures. To be honest I don't think I'll ever actually wear it again for that reason. But feel free to recreate this look with a denim jacket that is actually your size! Another thought...I'll probably be re-thrifting this at l Train Vintage so feel free to go pick it up haha. Details below, love you!

Lauren <3

Instagram @LydiaHudgens

| denim jacket: L Train Vintage (and will probably be going back there) | scarf: Forever 21 | bag: thrifted | jeans: TopShop Joni | boots: ALDO | 

2 comments:

  1. I love LTrain Vintage! I get all of my vintage denim from there! I really want an oversized denim jacket - seems to be wearable with the decent NYC winter we've been having :) Love you blog - photos are always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also be sure to use a sunscreen if you use any retinol containing product during the day as this makes the skin more sensitive to the rays if the sun.
    sizegenix results

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Lauren Legato. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign