Pages


8/1/16

the walk


This outfit made me feel so New York. To be honest, it's not something I'd typically wear (shooting it was the first and last time I ever wore these shoes). But anywho! I felt so womanly and proud, like I owned the streets. And I guess in some way I do. New York is mine. It's all of ours who live here or are from here. It's a beautifully special city, and manages to take my breath every day.

Another thing...I know this outfit doesn't flatter my body so well. I have a tiny little torso and big boobs that don't do well with a high neck cropped tank...believe me I know! But when I tried this outfit on, it made me feel so good. And while I'm typically conscious of what will flatter my figure, I think it's totally okay to wear something simply because it makes me feel good.

More on the outfit:
TOP-ZARA | PANTS-H&M | HEELS-ASOS | PURSE-ZARA

shot by @christinaemiliephoto






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Lauren Legato. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign